Digger Anchor Wrench-N-Ride
1) Insert the rubber side of the Wrench-N-Ride expansion plugs into the holes in the deck of your ATV rack.
2) Tighten the nut on the topside of the L-Bracket until the rubber expands inside the hole of the rack.
3) After both L-Brackets are firmly secured on the composite rack place the Auger Carrier against the uprights of the L-Brackets.
4) Once placed against the uprights of the L-Brackets, mark the holes onto the carrier to be drilled.
5) Remove the Auger Carrier and drill the marked holes with a 1/4” drill bit.
6) After drilling the two holes, place the Auger Carrier against the upright angles and bolt both together with supplied bolts and lock nuts.
top of page
bottom of page