1) Insert the rubber side of the Wrench-N-Ride expansion plugs into the holes in the deck of your ATV rack.
2) Tighten the nut on the topside of the L-Bracket until the rubber expands inside the hole of the rack.
3) After both L-Brackets are firmly secured on the composite rack place the Auger Carrier against the uprights of the L-Brackets.
4) Once placed against the uprights of the L-Brackets, mark the holes onto the carrier to be drilled.
5) Remove the Auger Carrier and drill the marked holes with a 1/4” drill bit.
6) After drilling the two holes, place the Auger Carrier against the upright angles and bolt both together with supplied bolts and lock nuts.